|TRAVEL GRANTS TO ATTEND THAITESOL 2017 CONFERENCE OR THE CAMTESOL 2017 CONFERENCE|
|Thứ ba, 08 Tháng 11 2016 16:23|
The Regional English Language Office (RELO), U.S. Embassy Hanoi, Vietnam, is pleased offer travel grants for outstanding Vietnamese English language teaching (ELT) professionals to attend either the ThaiTESOL 2017 Conference or the CamTESOL 2017 Conference. Only Vietnamese teachers who have already submitted their proposal to the conference and who have been officially accepted to present at these conferences are eligible to apply. The application deadline is November 30, 2016.
Grants will be offered to selected candidates to support their participation and presenting at one of the following conferences:
- The 37th International ThaiTESOL Conference, January 20-21, 2017, Bangkok, Thailand (http://www.thailandtesol.org/conference/2017)
- The 13th Annual CamTESOL Conference, February 18-19, 2017, Phnom Penh, Cambodia (http://www.camtesol.org/2017-conference)
Each grant will provide a set amount of funding that can be used for:
- Transportation from the grantee’s home city to Bangkok/Phnom Penh;
- Hotel accommodation;
- International travel insurance; and
- Conference registration fee.
The grantee will be responsible for other associated expenses.
To be considered for nomination, applicants must:
How to Apply?
Interested candidates are invited to submit their application online at http://tinyurl.com/relogrants
Application submission deadline: November 30, 2016.
Notification of selection result will be announced in December 2016